KARDASHIANS TAKE PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS !!!!

Photo provided by Zimbio.com

Kardashians Win People's Choice Award Pictures.
 It probably comes as no surprise, but Keeping Up with the Kardashians took the People's Choice Award for Favorite TV Guilty pleasure at Wednesday's ceremony. Khloe Kardashian blogged her excitement and said: "Thank you so so SO much to everyone who voted for Keeping Up with the Kardashians for the 2011 People’s Choice Award in the category of Favorite TV Guilty Pleasure!!!!! It is such an honor that so many of you tune to watch the craziness that is my family LOL. It’s honestly still so surreal to me and I count my blessings every single day. We have the most amazing fans in the world and I’m beyond grateful for ALL of you. How did I get so lucky?! I love you all madly! Thank you again for voting!!!! Maybe next year Khloe and Lamar or Kourtney and Kim Take New York will take the big prize"? 


Courtesy of Celebbuzz.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog