What I plan to do for 2012

It is officially 2012 and I can not be more excited. 2011 was great for me, but I know that 2012 will be even better. This year I plan to live life to the fullest by working extremely hard to achieve my goals and spending as much time as I possibly can with my family. 


I did something a little different this year, instead of writing down everything I want to achieve, I write down my weekly goals. I feel that writing my weekly goals down, helps me go harder because I know I only have 7 days to achieve those particular goals, rather than thinking I have a lot of time and then keep putting them off. 


What is a person without goals? Or yet what is a person with goals, that does not work toward them. If a person has goals, but they never try to achieve them, what is the point of having that goal. Time, hard work, and dedication need to be put into goals for them to be achieved and that is what I plan to do with every goal of mine in 2012. 


My family is the center of my life so I always try to make sure that I have enough space in my schedule for Family Time. My Family Time is what keeps me happy and sane. My family reminds me of why I keep on progressing in life and why I keep working to achieve my goals. My family makes me have no choice but to be successful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog