1/3/21

I woke in a blah mood today, but what I do know is that I have things to do. Even though today is one of those days where I want to just lay in the bed all day, I have to get my ass up and do what I have to do. My mood changed to great real quick when I found that I was approved for my townhouse and that I will be moving on March 1st. Omg it has been a long road but finally I will be moving. Now I really have to stay focused. My photoshoot for today was postponed until next week, but everything happens for a reason. My daughter came home early and I was able to spend some quality time with her. We went to kohl’s and Walmart, then I came home and made a big pot of shrimp Alfredo. Even though my plans were changed and I was not able to complete my initial goals for today, I still had a good day and I stayed in a good mood all day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog