Young Berg a Woman Beater !!!


Rapper Young Berg is being investigated for beating a woman in his Los Angeles home. A woman by the name of Chelsea Berry is accusing Berg of assault.

Chelsea claims that :[Young Berg] striked (sic) me with the palm of his hand, like about three times. On my head, on my eye, and I was falling back like, ‘What did I do? What did I do? And that’s when he told me to leave…

Then (his friend) Sincere was like, ‘Calm down, I’ll give her a ride.’ … (We) end up driving all the way up this hill in the middle of nowhere, I had no idea where I was at, and [Young Berg] tells me to get out.

I was crying and saying ‘I’m gonna get you back. I’m about to call my friends when I get out.’ And that’s when Berg gets out and comes over to me and says he’s sorry, and then he grabs my phone and throws it and my phone (was) completely shattered.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog