Kat Von D Lock 'N Load Makeup Setting Mist




What it is



A mist that extends the wear of makeup. 


What it does


 Lock n' Load is a weightless mist that locks down your look for up to 16-hours, so makeup stays rockin' all day and night long. Its Temperature Control Technology prevents makeup from melting down when it's warm and avoids dehydration and cracking when it's cold. Ideal for all skin types, it won't leave your skin feeling sticky or tight. It also works to prevent blush, eyeshadow, or lip color from fading, sliding, caking, or becoming excessively shiny.


What else you need to know


"I've tried every setting spray and nothing has worked for me, so I've been working for the last two years to develop my Lock n' Load setting mist. I need my makeup to stay locked down, on my terms. I spend long days working at my tattoo shop and heading out to events at night. Not only does it lock my makeup, but it actually makes my skin look brighter and healthier because of its hydrating ingredients. Other sprays feel like I'm just spraying hairspray on my face, or they don't perform the way they claim to. Lock n' Load is the first technology I've found that actually keeps my makeup locked down for as long as I need." - Kat Von D." 
-Kat Von D, tattoo artist and reality television star


I recently purchased Kat Von D's Lock 'N Load Makeup Setting Mist and I am not impressed by it. Even after using the setting mist, I am still touching up my makeup ever 4-5 hour. I mean it is definitely not the worst product I ever used, but I doubt if I would ever buy it again , it just did not impress me. 


*Tawana-Lashay*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog