MY TWITTER PICK OF THE DAY

⬆Lauren London twitter avi 
Photo provided by Twitter 

My Twitter pick of the day is Lauren London.

 Lauren London is a actress/model from Los Angeles, California. She had roles in movies such as , ATL, This Christmas, and Next Day Air. She also starred in videos like ,"Drop it like its hot", "Stand up", and "That Girl". London is also the spokesmodel for Sean John's women collection. So she is much more than just Lil Wayne's "Baby Momma". 

Lauren London's Twitter avi caught my attention today, which is the main reason I chose to make her my Twitter pick of the day. She looks beautiful and classy in her avi and it really made me do a double take. 

If you want to stay in touch with Lauren London, follow her on Twitter @MsLaurenLondon 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog